Just doing things is good

Just doing things is a simple and good method if we are in a thinking mode.
Sometimes I'm in a thinking mode at my desk, but it did not solve my tasks. So recently I strongly thinks that just doing jobs like mailing, telephone, action projects, writing documents, is better if I have a time to think.
If I do somethings and that makes our jobs going ahead, turning them to a good way, it's also fun for me.
And thinking like these things, I found this article saying same things.

In addition to it, finding these are very trivial things is important.
If I can find these are very easy things for me, I can be reluctant.

Anyway, if I felt speed of work declines, just doing things is better solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !