Global ??

Reading today's nikkei newspaper's advertisement of University, I'm surprised to find that almost all of them says we are seeking "globa". Everytime I see this word, I always feel that it is empty word. Are they want to show their foolishness using this word ?

As writing here, It does not matter for me. But I'm wondering that if many japanese university is like that, japan is over.
People want to study so they go, that's all I think. But many japanese people lose these most important thing. It is same in top university's student (of course all of them is not like that, but as far as my experience, many japanese people care about "ability of study". It's very sad. )

My opinion is that the right to study is a basic right for human beings, so it is nonsense to spend much money for studying.
From that point of view, Japan is good country because public university's fee is low compared with other western university. But japanese people tends to care about "name" or "brand". They care about other people. It is not good nature of japanese people.
If they like something, for example, science, math, etc, they only choose such university which also don't charge much money.

Furthermore, we can study anywhere anytime if we use IT. And there are good books in book shops or public library. So we can study untile we die..

Watching this advertisement, I'm thinking such things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !