Fear of uncontrolable body

About 1week, I heavily lost my health.

Last sundsy and monday, I had a fever (took 1 day absent of work) and recovered on tuesday morning, work 2 days(feeling strangeness of my digestive system from tuesday evening), then suddenly my body condition was deteriorated on thursday early morning, down from tuesday to sunday.
Especially last 4 days was very hard experience because my body temperature was not decreased, couldn't move my body and had no desire to eat.

In my ordinary case, taking 1day rest turned out to be normal condition. But this case it didn't.
I checked 3 hospital, internal medicine, gastrolintestinal medicine, but couldn't find bad thing. ( it might be that it is virus type fever and was not infected with influenza, I checked twice, monday and suturday ! )

For last 1 month, I became sick 3 times after light exercise then recovered 1-2days rest and doctor said that virus wouldn't be died under body temperature 37.5C so it might be that they kept endured 1 month and finally acted violently.

-------
This time, I strongly felt that body system is very subtle one. And If this system's balance was broken, I couldn't move, couldn't decrease my temprature if I took 4 days consecutive rest, didn't have desire to eat! It's very terrible thing that I can't control my own body.
And my favorite book "youjou-kun" written at edo-era by ekiken kaibara said we should treat our body very very carefully, and some wise technique helps our healthy life, it depends on how seriously they care their body (indeed ekiken himself is not healthy when young but live long ! )


I became age of 50 last year and around this age, balance of body's hormone, immune strength, etc are changed.
I used to run for health but from point of immune system, there might be more fitting way for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !