summer trip to shizuoka, Mt Fuji, etc

We went back to my hometown shizuoka-city from 9 Fri. to 11 Sun.
Before starting, I had a kidney stone and had a very hard ache from 5 to 8 night (at 9 morning, the kidney stone went out of my body), so we went back by shinkansen bullet train. My son liked it very much because it was the first time to ride this train for him.


After arriving at shizuoka, my father and mother and my two cousins welcomed us at shizuoka-station, then ate lunch at shoan which my wife liked very much. I like kakiage-don which contained much pinkish shrimps Kakiage(tempura) but this day I orderd maguro-don(tsuna-don).
At this shop, there were oden which was popular at shizuoka-city and I liked it very much, so I orderd them.




Next day, we went to "mizube no rakkou" at ushizuma, where we went last summer. This place was opend at summer time and my son liked it very much. It also costed zero yen !



After that, we went to fujinomiya-city to watch shiraito falls and Mt. Fuji. We can arrive there about 1 hour but this day, there happened a traffic accident so we arrived there at 2 pm (took 2 hour).
At first, we went omiya-yokocho which is located in front of fujinomiya shrine and fujinomiya is recently famous for fuhinomiya-yakisoba (fried noodles) because it got 1st prize of cheap food grand prix. It used much pork back fat and it tated very good !







Afterthat, we went to shiraito falls. This place is under construction, so we saw it from a little far place.



Normally, we can see very big Mt.Fuji from there but at summer season, there often are mist over Mt.Fuji, so at that thime, we couldn't see it !

from nishi usuzuka park, the foot of Mt.Fuji.

And next day, we bought gifts at nozakura wasabi shop as usual.
it looks like very tiny house, but this is very famous shop for wasabi and the head office! Shisuoka is famous for wasabi and maybe this shop is No.1 shop, I think.

Like this, our 3 days trip was over.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !