Earthquake happend in Japan (3/18 fri.)

Now is Friday night and this week was very hard time for me.
I slept about 4 hour per night almost everyday so I felt very sleepy and very tired.
Here osaka is not affected this earthquake and tsunami, but we related very close to the area of tokyo and function of tokyo is very damaged by the plan of stopping power supply, so we must check how much effect we are if power supply of tokyo area is stopped. And like this, this week was finished.
(and Japan's fiscal year is closed at March, so those two factor is mixed to boost our work!). Next day (sat.), I must go to office so I sleep now and refresh my brain.

But compared with people suffered from tsunami and earthquake and refugees from fukushima pref. where atomic power plant is located, we must thank to our happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !