Recently thinking

Recently I often think about what is most important for me, especially when I was tired of working and lost my motivation (for ironing out the differences of opinions and failed).

For me, maybe my starting point is the intention to know something new, to do something intersting, to acomplish something by my effort, to be excited! Maybe this is all. (The amount of wage and position is not so important for me if we can live carefully.)

Sometimes I was at a loss what I am doing for, for what I want to do. And in such a case, I cooled down my head and ask for myself what I want to do for, then came back to the starting point and recoverd myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !