onomatopee (onomatopoeia) (オノマトペ)

Last week when I read the newspaper, I found this word. This article introduce the book of japanese singer "hitoto You" who make the lyrics using the method of onomatopee. Indeed her song is unique so I was intrested in her song.

I check out the word オノマトペ(onomatopee) and found that it is very deep and intresting. http://www.google.com/search?q=%E3%82%AA%E3%83%8E%E3%83%9E%E3%83%88%E3%83%9A&rls=com.microsoft:ja&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1.
Recently I am curious about how the children can get the word or language. At first children can pronounce the word like onomatopee, then sometimes suddenly he can get the exact word, so word and onomatopee have relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !